- This event has passed.
2022 Virginia Hospital and Healthcare Conference
September 23, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on September 22, 2022 at 7:00 am
One event on September 23, 2022 at 7:30 am
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW!
Save $50 by registering before July 31st.
This conference is expected to sell out! Reserve your spot today!
2022 Virginia Hospital and
Mark your calendar to join VHHA, hospital and health system leaders, and other health care stakeholders in Williamsburg, VA for the 2022 Virginia Hospital and Health Conference. It will be the Association’s first in-person conference in nearly three years and will focus on moving the health care sector forward in a post-pandemic environment. ACHE, CME, and CNE credits will be available to attendees. Registration for this action-packed and informative conference is now open!
THIS YEAR’S AGENDA
Wednesday, September 21
- 10:00 am – VHHA Executive Committee Meeting
- 12:00 pm – VHHA Board of Directors Meeting
- 2:00 pm – Conference Registration
- 5:00- 6:30pm – Welcome reception
Thursday, September 22
- 7:00 am – Buffet Breakfast
- 8:30 am – Conference Welcome
9:00 am – Opening Keynote Speaker – Ben Hammersley, “The Great Reassessment: What the COVID-19 Crisis will mean for the World now and in the future?”
- 10:30 am – Keynote Speaker
- 12:15 pm – VHHA Awards Luncheon
- 2:00 pm – Breakout Sessions for Health Care Disciplines (Administrators, Clinical and Quality, Population Health)
- 6:00-7:30 pm – Honoring Health Care Leaders Reception
Friday, September 23
- 7:30 am – Buffet Breakfast
- 8:30 am – Conference Welcome Back
- 9:00 am – Health System Leaders Panel: Caring for Virginia’s Caregivers
- 10:15 am – Closing Keynote Speaker – Hannah Ubl, “Leadership Redefined: A Critical Shift for the Modern Workforce”