Community Based Emergency Response Seminar (CBERS) Course
December 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Self-Care for Responder During COVID-19
Target Audience: Any disaster or emergency responder
- Emergency Management
- Disaster Shelter Workers
- EOC Staff
- EMS/Fire/Law Enforcement
- Emergency Dispatch
- Emergency Department Staff
- Local Health Districts and OCME Staff
- Anyone who responds to emergencies or disasters as part of their job.
Participants will learn about:
- The various types of stress caused by providing care to others during COVID.
- How COVID stress affects first responders.
- The difference between burnoutand compassion fatigue
- Self-care and develop coping strategies
To Register: TRAIN Course ID# 1094133 Note: Registration is necessary to attend. Webinar connection link will be sent prior to those who register for this live webinar.
For more information: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/emergency-preparedness/cbers-2020/ or contact Adreania Tolliver at [email protected]