- This event has passed.
IPPW Day 1: Identify Preparedness Priorities
September 16, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Integrated Planning and Preparedness Workshop Day 1
This will be a virtual meeting and while it is scheduled for two hours the length depends on discussion by the participants. We welcome all CVHC stakeholders to this meeting. Webex information is below.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Review of the Agenda
- Identify Threats, Hazards, and Risks in Central Region
- Jurisdictional/Organizational threats and hazards
- Local Risk Assessments
- Regional Hazard Vulnerability Analysis Review
- National threats and hazards
- Identify Areas for Improvement and Capabilities
- Discussion Point: Identify areas for improvement and capability assessments previously identified
- Group Activity: Prioritize corrective actions
- Newly acquired capabilities and resources
- Completed corrective actions needing validation through exercises
- Discussion Point: Identify strengths to be shared with other jurisdictions/organizations.
- Identify External Sources and Requirements
- e.g., Industry reports, state or national preparedness reports, homeland security strategies, and grants/funding-specific requirements
- Identify Accreditation Standards and Regulations
- Joint Commission / DNV; CMS; OLC; DSS; DHP
Meeting Number: 2303 296 7855