- This event has passed.
VHASS Communications Drill – Medically Vulnerable Populations (Non-Hospital)
October 2, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Regional Healthcare Coordination Center (RHCC) will be conducting a regional emergency communications drill with all healthcare organizations that serve medically vulnerable populations (Long Term Care, Dialysis, Hospice/Home Health, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, ICF/IID, etc.) on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
At 9AM on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 the RHCC will create a VHASS Event called “Regional Communications Drill –October 2, 2019” and send a text message alert to all users with an active VHASS alerting profile. Participating organizations will have a 3 hour window to participate in the drill. Completing the communications drill takes approximately 2 minutes.
To assist with regulatory and accreditation documentation, organizations who complete the below steps will receive written certification of their participation in the emergency communications drill from CVHC.
To participate in the drill:
- Post a message acknowledging the drill in the VHASS Event Log by 12PM on October 2, 2019
- Long Term Care and Dialysis Organizations will also need to post an update to their respective VHASS status boards (Dialysis job aid / LTC job aid).
VHASS Account Assistance:
- How to register for a VHASS Account
- How to setup your VHASS Alerting Profile to receive text message alerts from the RHCC.
Post- Exercise Deliverables:
- Drill Summary:
- Participation List:
- Event Details: Event_Details-20191002120330
- Event Log: Regional_Event_Logs-20191002120616