- This event has passed.
Webinar: Weatherproof your business – Severe weather update
April 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The outlook for this year’s severe weather season draws comparisons to previously volatile years, with La Niña having a significant influence on the forecast.
Now is the time to make sure your business has an actionable, weather-ready emergency plan in place, long before disaster strikes.
We’ll go over all this and more during our exclusive webinar on April 14. Get the information your organization needs to enhance safety and ensure business continuity during the rest of the spring severe weather season.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Which areas are most likely to be impacted by severe weather this spring?
- What are the influencing factors behind where storms form?
- How is the season unfolding and what is the outlook for the rest of April into May?
- Learn how one university plans for and responds to severe weather threats
- Understand how your business can minimize disruption, reduce risk and liability, and drive revenue with weather risk mitigation services