CVHC Vulnerable Populations Tabletop & Full Scale Exercise
Both Tabletop Exercise Opportunities Have Reached Capacity. Registration Has Closed.
Email [email protected] to be placed on a waiting list.
All Central Region healthcare organizations are invited to enroll in the 2018 CVHC Vulnerable Populations Exercise Series. Successful completion of this exercise program may assist you in meeting the CMS-required annual tabletop and full scale exercise requirements for your healthcare organization. Registration is currently limited to healthcare organizations who operate in the Central Healthcare Emergency Planning Region. Healthcare organizations who enroll in the exercise series must commit to the following:
- Minimum People Involved: Exercises cannot be conducted by a single individual for any facility. You will need to involve, at a minimum, an administrative leader, a clinical leader, and a facilities leader (facilities leader only applies to residential healthcare organizations such as LTC, SNF, or Hospital) as your Exercise Team for the planning meetings and the Tabletop Exercise. Each of these people must register individually. CVHC will not certify completion for any facility or organization not meeting this standard. If you have questions as to what is appropriate, please feel free to reach out to us!
- Planning Meeting Attendance: Every effort should be made to attend the planning meeting (conducted virtually via WebEx, dates below). This provides for optimal planning and allows you to ask questions and receive answers. Attending in real-time allows you to be best prepared for the actual exercises. If for some reason, you cannot attend the planning meeting webinar as it is happening, we will allow you to view the recording upon your request. Failure to complete the planning meetings may result in exclusion from the remainder of the exercise series.
- Tabletop Exercise Attendance: Your Exercise Team must attend one of two TTX offerings. These will be held in the Richmond-area at the dates, times, and locations below. This is 100% mandatory. Your Exercise Team must register for the same tabletop exercise (pick only one date/location below). Capacity is limited, and registration will be handled on a first come, first served basis.
- VHASS Training: Participation will include usage of the Virginia Healthcare Alerting and Status System (VHASS). You will be required to complete a 30-minute training module (recorded presentation) so you’ll be fully prepared to complete the Full-Scale Exercise. Additionally, CVHC staff are available to assist in your training on this platform.
- Full-Scale Exercise Participation: Your participation in the Full-Scale Exercise (date below) is mandatory for CVHC to certify completion of this requirement.
Exercise Series Calendar
2/15 – WebEx Planning Meeting – 1:00 – 2:00pm
2/28 – Tabletop Exercise Option 1 – 8:00am – 12:00pm (AT CAPACITY)
(Chesterfield Training Center, 6610 Public Safety Way, Chesterfield, VA 23832.)
*************OR – CHOOSE ONLY ONE*************
3/1 – Tabletop Exercise Option 2 – 8:00am – 12:00pm (AT CAPACITY)
(Henrico Training Center, 7701 East Parham Road, Henrico, VA 23294. Entrance on Shrader Rd.)
(Can be completed anytime after the Tabletop Exercise. Webinar will be sent after TTX)
3/21 – Full-Scale Exercise – 9:00am – 12:00pm
(You will participate from your facility)
3/27 – WebEx After Action Review, Lessons Learned – 1:00 – 2:00PM
Have questions? Contact us.