CVHC’s Preparedness Awareness is a digital journal of regional knowledge and resources relevant to the education and preparedness healthcare facility based emergency management programs in the Central Region of Virginia.
Additionally, CVHC’s Preparedness Awareness TV will offer video lectures, interviews, and training for the education and preparedness healthcare facility based emergency management programs in the Central Region of Virginia.
Volume 1: FY2020
- V1 Issue 1: CVHC.A.P. v1 i1 “CVEMA”
- V1 Issue 2: CVHC.A.P. v1 i2 “DBVI”
- V1 Issue 3: CVHC.A.P. v1 i3 “A Realistic Approach to Emergency Preparedness Core Competency Compliance for Healthcare Facility Staff”
- V1 Issue 4: CVHC.A.P. v1 i4 “Understanding Local Public Health Preparedness for Collaborative Efforts with Healthcare Facilities in Central Region”
- V1. Issue 5: CVHC A.P V1. I5 “Legionella Bacteria and Legionnaires Disease”
- V1. Issue 6: CVHC A.P V1. I6 – Hurricanes “Hurricane Preparedness – Before During and After”
Season 1: FY2020
- Promo: CVHC (2)
- Episode 1: